Printables

While planning for the years school year I have come across some great free printables online that I just loved, Me being who I am, I just had to redo some of things I found, to make them a little more fun in my opinion.

I came across this great blog post about their calendar center in their school room and grabbed some of their free printables. Some included a tall sheet, a new 100 day counting sheet, place value and make the date with money. I redid the last two mentioned to be more colorful and be able to be printed by your local photo print shop on 4x6 photos.

Make the Date with Money
Their version:
Make the Date
My version:
amounters-names-dime
quarter-nickle
makethedate-coins
Click HERE to download the zip file of all these files.
Like I said, these get printed like 4x6 photo and then you cut them apart to use them in a baseball three ring binder sleeve like so:


The next one I made was the place value cards.
Their version:
Hundreds Tens Ones
My version:
11
125
14
Click HERE to download the zip file of all these files.
These also get printed like 4x6 photo and then you cut them apart to use them in a baseball three ring binder sleeve like so:


My Tally sheet:
Tally Marks
Click pic to download.
Also I found on her website that she had made Proverb verse cards to go along with the My Father’s World 1st Grade Curriculum. I loved with idea, but again wanted to put my own twist on it. So here they are:
week9week10
week21week19
There is 31 different cards. Print these as 4x6 photos, Click HERE to download the zip file of all these files.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.