African Animal Flashcards and Map Ranges

 I printed my flashcards (you can find them HERE and print them yourself)

I bought THIS African animal set that is pictured below.

To find some more printables on Africa go HERE


I also made more small 1/2in animal pictures of each of the animals (which i laminated) so we can place them on our map. To place them right i found these 'range maps' so i know where to put them.


(Elephant range)

(Rhino range)

(Camel range)

(Giraffe range)

(Hippo range)

(Mandrill range)

(Wild Boar range)

(Cape Buffalo range)

(Zebra range)

(Gorilla range)
(Lion range)



Here is the North American flashcards along with their animal figures. I am not a huge fan of the flashcards that i found with the info of the card. They are to big but that is a personal preference. I kinda wish i had remade them to make them smaller. Anyways the info on the could come in handy i guess.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.