Unit Ss Sun Prep


I’m so excited about September 3rd, when we start the unit section of the curriculum. Also so excited about finding Abby a preschool curriculum that does one letter a week just like Anabel’s so they can learn the same letter on the same week but at their own levels.

For Abby i’m doing the ‘Letter Of The Week’ curriculum by Confessions of a Homeschooler
It’s a lot of printing but it’s because she has what seems to be all you could need in pdf forms. There was a lot of cutting and laminating…. as you can see my mess!
20130830_084631
But alas i got two weeks printed before i ran out of color ink and i got it all cut, laminated and sorted. I’m picking out different letters in the curriculum so it goes along with what Anabel will be doing. Like first week is letter Ss (Sun) and second week is letter Mm (Moon), for Abby it is a tad different being Ss (Snowman) and Mm (M&M’s) but it’s the same letter so that is all that i am worried about.
20130830_090708-1
I got their ‘Book Basket’ ready to go! (Knew there would be something i could reuse their Easter basket for! Never get rid of baskets!)
These are all ‘Ss’ books, some are from Anabel’s ‘Sun’ book list and others are from Abby’s ‘Snowman’ book list.
They are already super excited about the book basket and have already kept asking me if they could read them. I keep telling them that we have to wait for Tuesday :)
20130830_222651_HDR
I think i have everything prepped and ready to go. I have the bigger tote with all the needed curriculum for the Ss unit ready to go. I have the index card box with the textile letter cards sorted by alphabet and also the weekly scripture cards ready to go.
I think i have all the supplies ready that i will need except the seedless grapes (because wal-mart was out when i went shopping) Those will be needed for an activity in the Sun unit.
20130831_211453
I’m really excited! Hope they are too!
NSPA-border

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.