Bird Board Game with Education Cube

Don't pay attention to my screwed up education cube. I remade it and posted a tutorial HERE.

Ok so the Flap Flap & Fly printable game board is (HERE)

Then instead of paying the membership to gain access to the education cube printables needed for the game i went ahead and made my own.
Click on the pictures to go to the full size image where you can download and print your own for your own game if you so wish.

Flap Flap & Fly Cube Play Pieces
These are our game pieces.
I changed the colors so each of my girls could have their favorite color.
Flap Flap & Fly Cube Pieces 1
 Flap Flap & Fly Cube Pieces 2
These are the six pieces you use in your education cube/dice to play the game

20131012_092056
I cut out the bird pieces and put them in some colorful binder clips i had picked up at the Dollar Store when they had their ‘back to the school’ items.
 20131012_092046
My crazy girls getting ready to play the game.
They loved it by the way!
And now that i have the cube the possibilities are endless :D
More games will definitely be in their future!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.