Dollar Tree Supplies

IMG_3014

I LOVE the Dollar Tree for finding school supplies!

Yes we have already finished Ii Incest, Oo Octopus and Dd Dinosaur weeks this year but I know I have two more kiddos that will eventually be going through the kindergarten again so I am always looking for new supplies. Also I already had little insects on my Amazon shopping list and they were WAY more expensive them $1 so hey, can’t beat that!

I also really liked the little science books. I want to add to my collection of school/learning related books. These are thin but have some great pictures and info.

Then I got Matthew some wipe off books. He loves to use markers and he loves to trace so I thought these would be right up his alley!

The puzzles I am hoping going over good. Anabel is just about to start her bible history in the My Father’s World First Grade curriculum and I thought a few colorful puzzles might be fun :) Even got a farm puzzle for the farm animals weeks we are in right now.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.