Jewish Calendar, Oregon Trail Board Game, Mayflower Board Game

My Father's World first grade comes with a Jewish calendar but like always i decided to give myself more work and make my own. Thanks to photoshop i made one! I wasn't sure how i was going to display it but then it came to me! Picture frame! I laminated the calendar and the arrow and then put it in a picture frame with no glass. A brad fastener hold the arrow on and lets me be able to move the arrow.


In case you feel like using my calendar, i uploaded it. Click (HERE) to download it.





Then i found some board games that go great with the second grade curriculum. I printed mine on colored paper and laminated it.

Oregon Trail Board Game for Week 26: (HERE)



Sail on the Mayflower for Week 5: (HERE)


Hope you can use these!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.