Progress

10:15 AM


Some school days are tiring and stressful and i come away with a huge headache but some days are just easy and i feel so happy and at peace.

Matthew learned to count a long time ago with really no help from me. So today i got out the clip cards and we worked on identifying the numbers. I was so blessed to see he already could identify about half of them and he had a good memory so he picked up on several more quickly. He loved the fine motor aspect of clipping the cloths pins on. 

Then Anabel shocked my socks off by how all of sudden she is reading like super good! Not really sounding out much but just reading! I guess staying up to read for 'How Flowers Grow' ect really is paying off :) She is reading the instructions in her math book easily and did like 4 days worth of math this morning. 

Abby too did awesome, reading good, math was easy and her copy work went by like a breeze. 

I could stand to have more days like this :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.